Already decided on doing your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at ITMO University but feel a bit unsure of your Russian language skills? Don’t worry – we’re here to help. Our special Foundation Program is an intensive nine-month Russian language course that will equip you with all the skills you’ll need for your studies in Russia. Program graduates also receive language proficiency certificates required for entering ITMO.
Advantages of ITMO University's Foundation Program
- Innovative teaching methods aimed at improving students’ speaking, writing, and reading Russian language skills needed both for academic studies and professional development
- Interesting and immersive lessons designed to give students a better understanding of Russia, its people and culture
- Varied study plan jam-packed with opportunities for expanding career horizons
- Active networking with ITMO students, who come from Russia and all over the world, as well as boundless opportunities for making memories by traveling within Russia and neighboring countries
- Intensive Russian language course for beginners
- In-depth training in a wide range of study subjects (options include maths, physics, IT, chemistry, and social studies) needed for passing ITMO University admission tests
How to Apply
- By contacting your local office of the Rossotrudnichestvo Russian federal agency
- By signing an individual study contract with ITMO University
Сlasses start as the groups are set.
If you would like to apply for the Foundation Program or ask questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information