Research Fellow (Infochemistry Scientific Center)
- Cфера деятельности Научная деятельность
- Подразделение Научно-образовательный центр инфохимии
- Контактное лицо Елизавета Менис, координатор ITMO Fellowship Program, email@example.com
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что мы ищем специалиста с обширным опытом работы за рубежом, поэтому дальнейшее описание вакансии представлено на английском языке.
ITMO’s Infochemistry Scientific Center is looking for an outstanding research fellow/group leader in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence in Biochemistry;
- Synthetic Chemistry and Biology;
- Robotization of Chemical Technologies;
- Chemical Computer Development;
- Biomimetic Materials.
The Center grew out of an eponymous research group led by professor Ekaterina Skorb, a former group leader at the Max Planck Institute and Harvard researcher working with today’s most cited chemistry experts. We expect candidates to fit into the cross-disciplinary field, which brings together chemistry, IT, and mathematics. The group's main focus is theoretical and empirical research in the field of digitalization of chemistry, robotization of chemistry, dissipative structures, self-assembly, autocatalysis, and DNA oscillating reactions. The research fellow/group leader is expected to contribute to the research held in the Infochemistry Scientific Center by active cooperation with its staff, writing and publishing articles on the topic of collaborative scientific work, and sharing his/her international experience with students. The job is offered as a part of the ITMO Fellowship and Professorship Program.
Contract duration: 1-3 years, full-time job.
Position requires permanent relocation for the period of contract.
- PhD, Professor or Associate professor position at the world’s leading university preferable
- H-index from 7 preferable
- Without prior employment history at ITMO University
- No less than 3 publications with a single affiliation of ITMO (in Web of Science and Scopus) per year in collaboration with ITMO researchers
- Cumulative SJR of the publications with a single ITMO affiliation: no less than 3
- Participation in the major international scientific conferences as an invited speaker representing ITMO University: no less than 1 per year
- Putting together and applying to the additional funding in the field of the new scientific area: external funding, including but not limited to international funding projects – no less than 1 per year with a minimum of 450,000 rubles funding (approx. 7,050 USD)
- Supervision of Master's thesis (with co-publishing of research results): no less than 2 during the period of the employment contract
- Short-term courses of research-related lectures
200,000 RUB (before taxes, approx. 3,130 USD) per month.
Additional allowance: 200,000 RUB (approx. 3,130 USD) per year.
More details are available here.
For more information please contact:
- Prof. Ekaterina Skorb, Head of the Infochemistry Scientific Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Elizaveta Menis, coordinator of ITMO F&P Program, email@example.com