- Cфера деятельности Научная деятельность
- Подразделение Международный научно-исследовательский центр нанофотоники и метаматериалов
- Контактное лицо Евгения Федосовская, менеджер по персоналу +7 (911) 147 23 30, +7 (931) 538 01 70, email@example.com
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что мы ищем специалиста с хорошим знанием английского языка, поэтому дальнейшее описание вакансии представлено на английском.
ITMO University’s International Research Center of Nanophotonics and Metamaterials, headed by Prof. Pavel Belov, is looking for a postdoctoral researcher.
The Center conducts research in the following fields:
- dielectric and quantum nanophotonics;
- topological photonics;
- optical and microwave metamaterials and metasurfaces;
- meta-devices for MRI;
- wireless power transmission;
We cooperate with many renowned universities worldwide, including the University of Texas at Dallas, Utrecht University, Aalto University, the University of Iceland, the Nanyang Technological University, the Australian National University. The Research Center has won two megagrants (a large research grant awarded by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation), as well as dozens of Russian and International grants including Horizon 2020.
The Center has cutting-edge equipment for conducting high-level research in such fields as plasmonics, nonlinear optics, dielectric nanophotonics, sources of single photons and their applications. Among the Center’s most recent developments are wireless radio frequency coils for MRI, wireless power transmission, solar cells based on perovskites, perovskite LEDs, etc.
Our researchers publish their works in high-impact scientific journals, including Nature Photonics, Advanced Materials, Nano Letters, Physical Review Letters, Laser & Photonics Reviews, Nanoscale, ACS Photonics, etc.
Among the Center’s main areas of research are:
- Energy Materials
- Optics and Photonics
Postdoctoral researchers are expected to contribute to the research activities of the Center by cooperating with their colleagues, writing and publishing scientific articles, and sharing their experience with students.
By the end of the postdoctoral training, researchers are expected to continue their independent research career.
- a recent PhD degree (obtained within the last five years);
- at least two Scopus/Web of Science publications over the last year.
Понравилась вакансия? Ждем ваше резюме на firstname.lastname@example.org.