Postdoc researcher (AI Ethics & Aesthetics Lab)
- Cфера деятельности Научная деятельность
- Подразделение Центр Art & Science
- Контактное лицо Елизавета Менис, координатор ITMO F&P Program, firstname.lastname@example.org
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что мы ищем специалиста с обширным опытом работы за рубежом, поэтому дальнейшее описание вакансии представлено на английском языке.
ITMO's Art & Science Center is looking for early career researchers to join the AI Ethics & Aesthetics Lab, as a part of the ITMO Fellowship and Professorship Program. The AI Ethics & Aesthetics Lab is a transdisciplinary research laboratory aimed at developing and expanding academic and public dialogue about AI ethics in all aspects of private and public life – in particular, art and culture. The research examines the use of AI in terms of ethics, aesthetics, and AI for sustainability. The research group is led by Helena Nikonole, new media artist, independent curator, and educator whose fields of interest embrace hybrid art, the new aesthetics, the Internet of Things, and artificial intelligence.
We expect the candidate to fit into the research team where AI is viewed in the context of related areas of technological innovation, including machine learning, big data, and robotics. The lab's work focuses on developing critical, ethical, and aesthetic approaches to AI, as well as tools for generating ideas for innovative opportunities to use AI technologies. Researchers are expected to contribute to the research held in the relevant laboratories at ITMO University by active cooperation with its staff, writing and publishing articles on the topic of collaborative scientific work, and sharing their international experience with students.
Contract duration: 1-3 years, full-time job.
Position requires permanent relocation for the period of contract.
- PhD holders (not more than 5 years ago); for holders of Russian PhD: minimum 3 years of international experience at the world's leading universities
- Without prior employment history at ITMO University
- No less than 2 publications with a single affiliation of ITMO (in Web of Science and Scopus) per year in collaboration with ITMO researchers
- Cumulative SJR of the publications with a single ITMO affiliation: no less than 2
- Open lectures and/or seminars for students: no less than 3 per year
For more information please contact: