Journalist and content creator
- Cфера деятельности Работа для студентов
- Подразделение Институт международного развития и партнерства
- Контактное лицо firstname.lastname@example.org
ITMO's Internationalization office is looking for an enthusiastic and responsible international student interested in working in our editorial team. You specifically will focus on conducting interviews with fellow international students as well as instructors and professors and creating interview-based stories for our news English language website and social media.
We’re looking for an active member of the ITMO community who loves to be part of the university life and wants to grow as a journalist.
- An enthusiastic self-starter
- Friendly, outgoing
- Creative, with excellent writing skills
- A team player able to adapt to various demands and needs
- Interested in learning to craft interview stories
- Basic photoshop skills
- English C1 and higher
- Identify story ideas and find students and staff for interviews
- Conduct interviews
- Write articles in English
- Write short blurbs in English for social media (especially about international students and stuff, and student events)
- Prepare short videos for social media posts
- Design interesting posts for social media
- Write about topics popular amongst students
- Potentially work on other editorial assignments
- A young international team
- Learning new things and improving your skills
- Interacting with the international office staff and students
- English classes for staff
- Paid vacation
- Official employment
14 hours a week
10,000 rubles a month
- Conduct an interview with an international student at ITMO. Submit your interview, along with photos, a lede and a title in Google docs.
- Make a short video on your phone (portrait/vertical) of something “interesting” at ITMO, that you would want to share on Instagram with the whole ITMO community.
Send a short CV and the tasks to email@example.com. Remember to introduce yourself too!